A Day At Discovery Gateway
We visited Discovery Gateway on Saturday. Discovery Gateway is a great little place of hands on learning for children. We went there with a wonderful friend of mine and her two little ones. For all of my inquiring siblings (and parents), yes it was a date. About 10 minutes after we got there, another girl I had taken out not long ago walked by. Well, color me awkward. The crazy thing is, the girl I ran into is from out of state and just happened to be visiting SLC that same day visiting her niece’s birthday party. Help me out, sisters. What’s a guy to do in a situation like that? Afterwords each girl commented on how cute the "other one" was... Uh... how on earth am I suppose to respond to that?
The boys and I all had a great time! Thanks, Cheri and Toni for letting us stay at your house. I always love seeing you and your precious little girls!
I am still laughing at this one. Hilarity abounds when you come to visit. We hope you keep coming!